One System, Multiple Spectrums, Zero Compromise
- Operates at 95-100% efficiency between all color profiles
- Syna-G Cloud Smart Control App
- Remote control your LED from around the world
- Moonlight with automated lunar cycle
- Acclimation schedule to allow corals to adapt to lighting changes
- Profile library to access and share lighting configurations
- Adjustable stand included
- 1 Year manufacturer warranty
The Maxspect Jump MJ-L165 uses proprietary technology which allows it to be configured into different color spectrums without sacrificing performance. Other LED systems suffer up to 40% loss in efficiency when adjusting to other color temperatures. In contrast, the L165 Jump LED can smoothly transition between color profiles while still maintaining 95-100% of its power.
The Jump Series LED fixtures can be remote controlled via the cloud-based Syna-G App on your mobile device (iOS or Android). The App allows you to easily set your color profile and intensities, create lighting schedules, run automated lunar cycles, group and control multiple fixtures, and even share access and lighting settings with family and friends. Although the Jump LED can also be connected and controlled directly via your mobile phone without internet, using an internet-connected router is the preferred method of connection as it will unlock all App features and yeild the most control over your light system.
Model – MJ-L165
Power – 65 W
Coverage – 12-24"
Weight – 1.8 lbs
Dimensions (not including stand) – 8.5" x 7" x 1.5"
LED Array – 42 Total
- 6x Hyper Red
- 6x Green
- 6x Blue
- 6x Warm White
- 6x Cyan Blue
- 4x Deep Blue
- 2x Ultraviolet 390nm
- 2x Violet 410nm
- 2x Royal Blue
- 2x Cool White