Protect your fish from early demise with the Jump Guard Aquarium Cover
- Designed to be cut to size for a custom fit.
- Lightweight and easy-to-assemble.
- Maintains high light penetration with no shadowing.
- Prevents fish loss due to jumping.
- Scratch-resistant extruded aluminum.
- No mounting clips or brackets required.
- Tight fit with no gaps.
The Jump Guard Aquarium Cover Kit supplies everything you need to create a DIY mesh lid to custom fit your tank. Now with black mesh to minimize bounce back, these screen lids have been tested to show only an approximate 2.5% reduction in light penetration, and with zero shadowing! Its scratch-resistant extruded aluminum frame features a lip that sits directly on the edge of your aquarium glass, eliminating the need for additional clips or mounting brackets. The frame also features special corners that provide a tight fit to the glass with no gaps, without interfering with the silicone seams of your aquarium. These specially designed corners also make it easier to cut off the corners for wire management for pumps and heaters.
Available in Three Sizes
29.5" 29.5" (75cm x 75cm)
47.25" x 29.5" (120cm x 75cm)
70.8" x 35.4" (180cm x 90cm)
- The maximum size frame that can be made from each kit will be 3.6cm (1.4 inches) longer than stated in each direction.
- The tank should be measured from inside face of glass to inside face of glass and not the outer dimensions of the tank, which will vary due to glass thickness.
Several Jump Guard accessory sets exist to get an even more customized fit for your aquarium:
140cm x 90cm (55" x 36") Black mesh
3 x 75cm + 2 x 120cm lengths of section in black extrusion profile
1 x red spline roller tool
6 x black standard corners
Black spline, total length 4.4m
2 x Black finger pull
2 x Reverse corner
2 x 75cm brace bar
6 x brace clips
2 x T corners